Looking for a successful and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to support the CTO and CEO in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies. The digital marketing manager plays a meaningful role in a wide variety of online marketing activities designed to help the company achieve its goals. This is an Individual Contributor role that reports directly to the CTO and CEO
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Email marketing for all new products, content, partnership related, success stories, and event-based announcements; eventually leading into personalized social media emails
- Social media marketing across all channels and platforms through content management and production (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- SEM/PPC optimization in Google analytics towards new subscribers in different regions at the right time of year with a deep understanding of the demographics and segmentation. Promoting benefits and product features.
- Manage and grow existing partnerships (software: Google, Edmodo, etc.) and formation of new partnerships and co-marketing efforts
- Increase conversion rates in all areas above to drive usage increase to NEW users
- Be excited about a Start-Up in Tech-Ed; experience in this area is a plus
- 5+ years of marketing experience in start-up/mid-size SAAS company
- Proven experience in experimenting with different marketing channels to find effective ones.
- A record of conversion success
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Ads, MailChimp, iContact, all social media platforms, data driven marketing
- Copywriting experience