Applicant must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
The CK-12 Foundation is looking for a creative content producer with a background in math education and creating technology to scale learning. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer a platform and state-of-the-art resources to make CK-12 a household name. This is a full-time position in the CK-12 Palo Alto, California office as a Math Content Specialist on the Content Team and includes a competitive benefits package.
This position will contribute to a number of projects targeted towards content creation, maintenance, CCSS integration, and translations. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to match current standards and approaches to create the best tools to improve student learning. This position will include developing and improving all modalities of learning such as lessons, adaptive practice, videos, interactives, and real-world applications.
- Familiarity with Common Core State Standards
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for both teacher and student audiences
- Digital assessment authoring experience
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem solving skills, proactive, and attention to detail
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams
- Product and goal driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Google applications, math equation editors such as MathJax/LaTex, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Math teaching or tutoring experience
- EdTech experience a plus
- Spanish literacy preferred
- BS/BA in math or math education
- CCSS experience
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Math Content Specialist” in the subject line.