Applicant must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
This position is Full Time at our Palo Alto location.
CK-12 is looking for a content specialist with a background in science education who understands student learning. The main focus of this position is to provide input from a content perspective to support and train AI-based products. The initial project aims to answer student questions delivered through a chatbot.
- Review and curate questions asked by students from all over the world
- Provide succinct and accurate answers to the students’ questions
- Tag questions and answers with appropriate metadata
- Lead an international team recruited to provide content support.
- Provide valuable feedback and insights from teacher and student perspectives to build a world-class AI-driven student tutor
- Familiarity with science education framework and curricula
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for both teacher and student audiences
- Ability to find accurate answers to student questions efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfort with Analytics a plus
- Product and goal driven
- BS/BA in science education or a science field (such as Biology, Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, etc.)
- Teaching experience in science domains for middle and/or high school (Digital education experience preferred)
- Experience in digital learning product usage and/or development
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Science Content Specialist” in the subject line.