Applicant must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
The CK-12 Foundation is looking for a creative content producer with a background in science or science education. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources to make CK-12 a household name. This is a full-time position in the CK-12 Palo Alto, California office as a Science Content Generalist on the Content Team and includes a competitive benefits package.
This position will contribute to a number of projects targeted towards content creation, QA, review, maintenance, and multiple science domains. As the CK-12 platform evolves and improves, the content offered through CK-12 needs to remain up to date and include the best tools to improve student learning. This position will include developing and improving all modalities of learning such as lessons, adaptive practice, videos, interactives, and real-world applications.
- BS/BA in sciences (biology, chemistry, earth science, physics or similar) or science education
- Work full-time in the CK-12 Palo Alto office (when COVID safe)
- Digital content and/or EdTech experience is a plus
- Teaching experience a strong plus
- Strong science knowledge in biology, chemistry, earth science and/or physics (preferably a combination of domains)
- Digital content management system experience
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, such as Google applications, and the willingness to learn
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter, highlighting your experience in the sciences and interest in education, and resume to email@example.com with “Science Content Generalist” in the subject line.