Are you passionate about science and helping out students? The CK-12 Foundation is recruiting stellar summer interns to help us evaluate and boost the quality of our science products and offerings. CK-12 users around the world will benefit from the content enhancements you make.
Earth Science Application Questions
Utilize a strong science content and education background to input towards improvements in CK-12’s science education offerings. You will use your command of science education to enhance CK-12’s Earth Science content and improve the learning experience of CK-12’s millions of users. This position primarily focuses on authoring higher-order thinking questions that include real-world applications of human-environment interactions.
- Excited about science, especially earth and environmental sciences.
- Education background with a focus in science
- Experience with digital interactive tools in a classroom setting
- Creative and inquisitive thinker with a passion for learning
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic, and self-starter
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision both individually and collaboratively
- Experience with a content management system a plus
- Comfortable working with G-suite applications
- Paid internship: $29.00 – $31.00 Hourly
- Learn the ropes at a leading education technology non-profit
- Contribute to free high-quality education resources for all
- Impressive resume builder
- BA/BS degree in scientific discipline or science education
- 1+ year of classroom teaching experience; assessment writing experience is a plus.
- Able to commit to 8-12 weeks (20 hrs a week), with the potential for increased hours
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you are interested in as the subject line. In your cover letter, make sure to explain why you’d be a great fit at CK-12. Feel free to also include any references or letters of recommendation.