Review CK-12 Adaptive Practice math questions for suitability, accuracy, and quality. CK-12 Foundation is looking for students with particular strengths in middle and high-school-level mathematics, and excellent English writing skills.
- Demonstrable skills and interest in mathematics
- Possess strong problem solving and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and proactive contributor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision
- Education or tutoring experience is a plus
- Strong in middle school (grades 6-8) and high school level mathematics through precalculus.
- Must be available to work full-time (32 hours or more)
- If the CK-12 office in Palo Alto resumes activity during the internship, you may be expected to work from the office. This will require following all applicable health and security procedures.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you are interested in as the subject line. In your cover letter, make sure to explain why you’d be a great fit at CK-12. Feel free to also include any instructor recommendation letters.