CK-12 Foundation is recruiting stellar summer interns to create interactive math applets using a web-based design program. Experience with coding, graphic design, and a love of math will help you excel with this project. This opportunity is a paid internship at our Palo Alto, CA location.
- Strong, demonstrable skills and interest in mathematics
- Creative and inquisitive thinker with a passion for learning
- Strong work ethic and proactive contributor
- Solid research skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision both individually and collaboratively
- Programming skills preferred
- Education or tutoring experience is a plus
- Learn the ropes at a leading education technology non-profit
- Work in an exciting, innovative, and inviting team environment
- Contribute to free high-quality education resources for all
- Impressive resume builder
- Great snacks available!
- Strong high school level precalculus and algebra experience, calculus and higher a plus
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate math degree (or a related field such as statistics, etc.) or a recent graduate
- Able to commit to at least 8 weeks (32 hours or more a week)
- Must be able to work at the CK-12 office in Palo Alto, CA for the duration of the internship
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “CK-12 Interactives Intern” in the subject line. In your cover letter, make sure to include an explanation of why you’d be a great fit at CK-12. Feel free to also include any recommendation letters.