CK-12 Foundation is recruiting stellar summer interns to support the math content team. Interns will review CK-12 content and help identify the most beneficial materials for student learning and topic review. They will identify appropriate Learning Objectives for various types of content, modalities, and adaptive practice. A love of math and education will help you excel with this project. This opportunity is a paid internship at our Palo Alto, CA location.
- Strong, demonstrable skills and interest in mathematics
- Recent experience with creating and curating student ‘study-guide’ material
- Exemplary written language skills
- Creative and inquisitive thinker with a passion for learning
- Strong work ethic and proactive contributor
- Solid research skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision both individually and collaboratively
- Education or tutoring experience is a plus
- Learn the ropes at a leading education technology non-profit
- Work in an exciting, innovative, and inviting team environment
- Contribute to free high-quality education resources for all
- Impressive resume builder
- Great snacks available!
- BA/BS in Math, Math Education, or a related field
- Fluency in mathematics up to High School Pre-Calculus level, Calculus or higher a plus
- Able to commit to at least 8 weeks (20 hours or more a week)
- Must be able to work at the CK-12 office in Palo Alto, CA for the duration of the internship
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CK-12 Math Content Intern” in the subject line. In your cover letter, make sure to include an explanation of why you’d be a great fit at CK-12. Feel free to also include any recommendation letters.