Applicant must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
The CK-12 Foundation is looking for a creative and driven program manager with a background in professional development, particularly in the education landscape. This position’s focus is to help CK-12 offer state-of-the-art resources and trainings to support educators leveraging CK-12’s products for their learners. This is a full-time position as part of the Outreach Team and includes a competitive benefits package.
The CK-12 Foundation provides free access to content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to go further than ever before.
To achieve this ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional models of education to transform them dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
Not only is CK-12 a non-profit, it also doesn’t charge for any resources. Backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist, the CK-12 Foundation has merged a free platform, quality content, and technology innovation allowing us to experiment with big and bold ideas.
CK-12 employees experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative, and non-bureaucratic environment where cool things and big ideas happen daily. We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. Coming from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and various startups, CK-12 employees have the experience to significantly change education around the world.
We deeply believe technology is the key to scale education, and it is the backbone of our learning platform. Using machine learning and artificial intelligence, CK-12 develops rich and interactive personalized content. Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning – CK-12 User Testimonials.
Would you like to be part of a committed and creative group of people who care deeply and believe in the mission of the organization? Are you a great technologist who will challenge the status quo? Are you willing to forge new pathways of learning that best meet each student’s needs? Together, we will change the world!
- 5+ years in a school or district
- Tech savvy (ability to pick up new programs quickly) and experience using EdTech products
- Experience working with other adults through coaching, meetings, trainings, etc. (both in person and online)
- Digital content management system experience
- Organization and project management skills
- Strong work ethic, inquisitive, passionate, committed, strong research and problem solving skills, proactive, and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, such as Google applications, and the willingness to learn
- Image and/or video editing skills a plus
- Background in copyright and/or student privacy a plus
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Program Manager – Schools & Outreach” in the subject line.