CK-12 Foundation is recruiting stellar interns to assist our quality assurance team. We are seeking individuals who are skilled with data entry and verification and would like to learn more about quality control processes in education technology. This opportunity is a paid internship that can be a remote or in-office position.
- Demonstrable knowledge of middle and high school science content
- Passion for science
- Creative and inquisitive thinker with a passion for learning
- Strong work ethic and proactive contributor
- Attention to detail a must
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision both individually and collaboratively
- Education or tutoring experience is a plus
- Learn the ropes at a leading education technology non-profit
- Work in an exciting, innovative, and inviting team environment
- Contribute to free high-quality education resources for all
- Impressive resume builder
- Demonstrated completion of higher coursework in sciences (AP/IB in high school or at least one freshman level science course, more is ideal.)
- Experience using G Suite, specifically Sheets and Docs
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate science degree for Fall 2021, or a recent graduate
- Able to commit to at least 8 weeks (10-20 hr a week)
- Reliable internet connection and ability to work online or in-person at CK-12 Palo Alto office.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CK-12 Quality Assurance Intern” in the subject line. In your cover letter, make sure to include an explanation of why you’d be a great fit at CK-12. Feel free to also include any instructor recommendation letters.